Action1 Web Console
- Web browser: Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge
- Access to https://www.action1.com
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later
- Memory: minimum 100 MB of available physical memory, 50 MB of disk space
- Permissions: Administrative access to all managed endpoints (write access to \\admin$ share and the ability to manage Windows services), administrative access to the server where the service resides, read-only access to Active Directory
- Operating system: Windows 7 or above
- Memory: minimum 50 MB of available physical memory, 10 MB of disk space
- Windows PowerShell: 2.0 or later(*)
(*) Windows PowerShell is available by default starting with Windows 7, but needs to be enabled in earlier versions of Windows with the right service packs installed. Please refer to Microsoft documentation for more information: Windows PowerShell System Requirements and Installing Windows PowerShell.
For information on ports & protocols configuration, see Firewall Configuration.
Antivirus Allowlist Settings
To avoid blocking Action1 services by your antivirus software, allowlist the Action1 folder and the following files in your antivirus settings: