Installed Updates and Reports
Action1 designed reports that help you assess patch management routines and prove security compliance with highest precision. You can find them under Real-Time Reports & Alerts / Built-in Reports / Patch Management.
- The Weekly Update Summary and Daily Update Summary reports on the number of installed updates within last 1 day or a week.
- The Missing Updates and Missing Critical Updates reports are similar to what you see on the Update Approval page but are focused on Windows updates only.
- The Missing Third-party & Windows Updates provides review of your entire software repository
- The Installed Windows Updates report lists all Windows patches and KBs that have been installed. Expand details to see the update description, id, installation date, etc. You can use this report to prove compliance with security procedures.
- The Windows Hot Fixes report highlights the most critical and urgent patches.
- The Reboot Required report helps you identify the endpoints awaiting a restart.
- The Update Statistic report informs you when was the last time your managed endpoints were updated, while the Windows Update History shows the history of Windows Update operations, including errors and successes. With the help of these reports, you can identify workstations that urgently need your attention and troubleshoot update delivery issues.
- MOVEit Vulnerability Status and WebP Vulnerability Status reports help track affected endpoints.