Easy-to-use Software Deployment Solution
For Internal IT and MSPs
Remote Software Deployment
Software Deployment Settings
- Create pre-configured software installation packages to quickly onboard new users
Configure the software installation and removal processes to run during off-hours
Easily customize reboot preferences and other distribution options
- Execute silent app installations to any Windows-based device
- Leverage scheduled updates and remote software installation even when the endpoint is located in another time zone or disconnected from LAN.
Software Asset Management
- See what machines need an update, reboot, or other maintenance
- Promptly deploy any missing software and patches to reduce user frustration and helpdesk calls
- Query the entire fleet of workstations in seconds and get a complete software inventory with versions, installation dates, and more.
Centralized App Store
Remote Uninstall of Software
- Get alerts on the installation and startup of suspicious programs
- Remotely view installed software with name, description, installation date and installation user
- Set up policies to automatically remove certain applications from specific groups of endpoints
- Configure an automatic reboot if required.
Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Software Distribution
- P2P technology dramatically reduces bandwidth usage, minimizing strain on the network and associated delays and downtime for end-users
- The Action1 RMM distribution process works in parallel with Windows Update Delivery Optimization, bringing the same bandwidth efficiency to the entire update process.
See The Product In Action
Try Action1 Free Software Deployment Tool
Action1 RMM is free for managing up to 100 endpoints, with no expiration date, functionality limitations, or hidden costs. Smaller businesses and managed service providers can use the solution without any financial commitment.
Sign up and get started with Action1 software deployment management tools free of charge. Why Free?
Unlike many “free” products, Action1 is NOT a disguised free trial bait, and your data is never sold for ads. Every organization – small, large, MSP – gets 100 endpoints free, forever. Subscribe any time to cover beyond 100.
Who benefits and why?
- Small: Grow big first. We’ll reap the growth benefits together later.
- Large/MSP: Start small. Subscribe company-wide when needed.
- Action1: Word-of-mouth displaces old RMMs and propels Action1 to the top.
- Everyone: Feedback from free users builds the best RMM in the world.
What is software deployment process?
Software deployment for organizations involves installing applications to multiple computers and making sure the latest updates are distributed in a timely fashion. This is a complicated and time-consuming task that gets even more complicated as more and more of the endpoints are disconnected from the corporate LAN. In fact, manual software deployment can quickly become almost impossible. Today, program deployment software such as Action1 RMM is crucial for system administrators and IT managers.
What are IT software deployment best practices?
1. Have a strategy
Document your process for deploying software on managed endpoints with a structured checklist to help ensure no steps are missed
2. Create policies
To ensure a particular app is deployed across all workstations, create a policy to check for missing software and force installation for compliance.
3. Automate processes
Configure reboot options and schedule deployment for when end users are not using their endpoints to avoid disruptions and maximize efficiency.
What are the benefits of the Action1 free software deployment tool?
Unlike the other LAN-dependent software distribution tools and scripts, Action1 RMM offers all the following benefits:
- Enables you to install software on a remote computer not connected to a corporate network (e.g., a laptop of a traveling employee)
- Automatically installs software on a turned-off computer once it is turned on again
- Runs in the cloud and does not require any management software or dedicated servers in your enterprise network
- Provides a library of the most popular installer package
- Does not require managed computers to be members of an Active Directory domain for remote deployment to work
- Supports both installation and uninstallation of software on remote computers
- Helps automate software deployments across all computers on your network
- Includes in-built free patch management and remote desktop tools.
What Our Customers Say
Action1 makes doing my job so much easier — enabling us to get visibility, install software, deploy patches. Plus, it saves us several thousand dollars a year, since we do not have to purchase imaging solutions.
Action1 RMM is brilliant as it helped us achieve all we wanted in a very cost-effective way while providing us with valuable bonuses. It saves us both time and money and delivers the intended results with simplicity and ease of use.
Action1 RMM saves us both time and money — it enables us to manage updates and software across all our endpoints more effectively — I can quickly roll out updates to address vulnerabilities on all machines at once.