Deploy Software to Remote Computers
Deploy software on remote machines from a central cloud-based console and drastically minimize your IT asset management workload. With Action1’s remote software deployment solutions, you can:
Install and uninstall EXE and MSP/MSI setups on any remote or local PC
Modify applications that are already installed
Receive data on installed software from remote computers
Keep track of software changes through aggregated software inventory reports and alerts.
Deploy Software to Remote Computers
Remote deployment of software and updates to remote computers and servers is an intuitive, straightforward process. You only have to follow four simple steps:
- Select an app: Navigate to the App Store, select the app you want to deploy, and click on “Deploy App” from the Actions menu
- Specify deployment options: Specify the installation options for the selected app, such as reboot requirements and EULA consent
- Select end-points: You can deploy apps to multiple computers simultaneously or to just a single machine. Choose where you want to deploy the software package by checking endpoints one by one or specifying the selection criteria
- Schedule installation: Specify whether to install the software immediately or later.
Centralized App Store Library
Action1’s remote application deployment software streamlines software installation across multiple devices through a centralized software repository tool. The App Store is a dedicated software launchpad loaded with hundreds of the most commonly used Windows applications, such as file readers, browsers, file managers, and online messengers, to streamline Windows remote software deployment and management. If an application you need is not in the library, you can always create your own custom package. You can add any proprietary or third-party software application to your App Store.
Manage Installed Apps
Get a detailed and insightful view of all the software applications and operating systems running on your corporate network. For instance, you can view all the software resources installed on particular devices, along with their versions, installation dates, and available updates. In addition to providing this bird’s-eye view of your digital estate, the platform also enables you to modify any applications that are already installed, quickly install new updates, and uninstall any unwanted apps on the fly.
Detailed Reports for IT Asset Management
Action1 RMM strengthens your grip on IT asset management. You can query your entire IT infrastructure for detailed reports on the status of your hardware and software assets. IT administrators can look at details about installed software applications and hardware performance specs at any time to help inform decision-making on IT maintenance and management. This is also an effortless way to instantly take a comprehensive and accurate IT inventory.
Easily Scalable Remote Software Deployment Tool
We understand that the scope of enterprise IT shifts depending on ever-changing performance demands, and IT management tools must accommodate these fluctuations. That’s why Action1 RMM is designed to seamlessly scale with your growing IT footprint. Our remote software deployment tools work just as fast with thousands of endpoints as with a dozen. The secret is a high-performance backend and peer-to-peer (P2P) technology that minimizes network bandwidth usage. Whether you’re managing just a few endpoints or tens of thousands, Action1 RMM’s performance and your network’s load will remain unscathed.
Try Remote Software Deployment Solution
Unlike many “free” products, Action1 is NOT a disguised free trial bait, and your data is never sold for ads. Every organization – small, large, MSP – gets 100 endpoints free, forever. Subscribe any time to cover beyond 100.
Who benefits and why?
- Small: Grow big first. We’ll reap the growth benefits together later.
- Large/MSP: Start small. Subscribe company-wide when needed.
- Action1: Word-of-mouth displaces old RMMs and propels Action1 to the top.
- Everyone: Feedback from free users builds the best RMM in the world.