- Actively participate in IT forums and professional communities, addressing questions and concerns related to IT administration, patch management and Action1’s product.
- Provide expert knowledge and assistance to IT administrators, fostering a positive brand image and ensuring that our target audience perceives us as a trustworthy and reliable source of information.
- Create engaging technical content, such as demos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, technical whitepapers, conference presentations, and webinars that provide educational value to the IT community and showcase the benefits of Action1’s product.
- Stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in technical marketing, community engagement, and IT administration.
- Extensive IT administration experience is a must. You will be communicating with an IT admin audience and should be prepared to address complex technical questions.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a technical audience.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- A collaborative mindset and the ability to work well with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- A genuine interest in information technology and systems administration.
- Experience in technical marketing or a similar role within a technology-focused company, with a focus on community engagement and providing valuable educational content is a plus.
- Experience developing blog posts, how-tos and other technical collateral tailored to the IT community is a plus