- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, and Java
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- 3+ years of Window or Linux hands on experience (configure, troubleshooting and deployment).
- Experience with CI\CD platforms such as: Jenkins, Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure related components, technologies and protocols: Active Directory, DNS, TCP\IP, Load balancing, PKI, Firewalls and routing
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of large team