Our team is in search of a Senior Web Designer to oversee and cultivate website activities, ensuring design excellence and seamless integration. If you’re passionate about this field, share our values, and are eager to make a difference in a thriving startup, we’d love to hear from you.
- Designing the overall layout and aesthetic of the website.
- Collaborate with website developers, content marketing, and PR to ensure seamless integration of design, functionality and content.
- Maintain the appearance of the website by enforcing standards.
- A/B testing to continually optimize the design and layout of the website.
- Create content for non-technical web pages.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in web design.
- Understanding industry trends and best practices in web design.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web monitoring platforms.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creating Suite or other graphic software is a plus.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills.
- 100% remote work with a Consulting Services Agreement (we hire worldwide, and digital nomads are welcome).
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills and experience.
Application and Hiring Process:
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to [email protected].
Our hiring process consists of three stages:
- An introductory call with our HR and hiring managers to discuss the role, your relevant experience, goals, and expectations.
- A test assignment that takes approximately 2 hours to complete.
- A final call with the team to review all the details.
Join Action1 and be a driving force behind our success!