How Action1 API Works
Action1 enables you to automate your tasks and build integrations with a help of an API (application programming interface). Action1 API is REST-based and provides access to app resources through special endpoints. Action1 leverages standard HTTP verbs and JSON-based request bodies.
- GET – retrieving resources
- POST – creating new resources
- PATCH – updating and modifying resources
- DELETE – removing resources
What Can You Do with Action1 API?
- List your organizations
- List endpoints
- Retrieve endpoint data
- Retrieve information about users
- Retrieve information about available app packages
- Check outdated endpoints
- Generate reports
- and many more
For complete API specification, contact Support.
For general information about Action1, see How it Works.