Remote Support Solutions
For IT Administrators, Helpdesk, and MSPs
Powerful Remote Assistance Solution
Action1’s remote support solution is crafted for easy integration: IT professionals connect to the platform directly from the cloud-based web console. No additional software installation, VPN, or firewall configurations are required.
With the Action1 remote desktop feature, IT professionals can easily collaborate with users to troubleshoot issues and provide remote support, no matter where they’re located. The remote assistance services give the IT pro access to:
- The user’s monitor or monitors
- The user’s mouse and keyboard
- The User Account Control (UAC) prompt
- A shared clipboard
- File sharing (coming soon).
Action1’s remote support enables IT teams to run routine system maintenance tasks when a device is unattended. Once the unattended access connection is established, the admin can:
- Track processes and services
- Access Windows command prompt
- Run PowerShell scripts
- Reboot computers
- Roll out system updates
- Manage software and update distribution for remote support of applications.
Action1 understands the necessity of protecting sensitive information, so our remote support system comes with the highest level of security. Our proprietary end-to-end security technology keeps each remote assistance session stable and intrusion-free, even if the devices aren’t connected to the corporate domain or LAN.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Secured with TLS protocol
- End-to-end encryption
- Private encryption key and certificate.
Efficiency and scalability
Action1 provides a remote support solution that’s easy to implement and will grow alongside your business. Our commitment to delivering the best cloud technology for IT remote monitoring and management includes providing quarterly feature updates and product improvements. We eagerly seek out feedback from our customers and strive to provide the best experience for our users.
Action1 RMM saves us both time and money. First, it enables us to manage updates and software across all our endpoints far more efficiently. Second, its built-in remote desktop empowers us to provide our users with IT support, which saves us $10,000 a year as we do not have to purchase an additional remote support platform.
IT Manager at Seyer Industries
Get Started with Action1 Remote Support Software
Unlike many “free” products, Action1 is NOT a disguised free trial bait, and your data is never sold for ads. Every organization – small, large, MSP – gets 100 endpoints free, forever. Subscribe any time to cover beyond 100.
Who benefits and why?
- Small: Grow big first. We’ll reap the growth benefits together later.
- Large/MSP: Start small. Subscribe company-wide when needed.
- Action1: Word-of-mouth displaces old RMMs and propels Action1 to the top.
- Everyone: Feedback from free users builds the best RMM in the world.