Remotely uninstall software on multiple computers at once from the Cloud |
Looking for way how to remotely uninstall software from multiple computers in a domain? This free remote uninstall software tool will remotely uninstall software without using tools like psexec, DameWare, UninstallView or running any PowerShell scripts to perform remote uninstallation. It works similar to using wmic to uninstall software remotely (wmic silent uninstall), but provides a convenient and centralize way of managing batch software uninstalls.
Unlike third-party scripts to uninstall software remotely, Group Policy uninstall software plugin, psexec remote uninstall utility or wmic uninstall software tool, Action1 uninstall tool has the following benefits:
- • Ability to remove software remotely from computers not connected to corporate network (e.g. a remote machine of a remote employee).
- • Allows to force removal of unneeded software from turned off computers at the time when such computers are turned on.
- • Runs in the cloud and does not require installation of any administrative tools or dedicated servers in your corporate network.
- • Provides a library of most popular software packages to ensure that uninstall a program feature works corectly and does not leave behind any leftover files.
- • Does not require managed computers to be members of an Active Directory domain.
- • Offers uninstall software free tool with limited functionality.
Sign-up for Action1 Free Edition to enable IT workload automation and orchestrate job scheduling. Action1 allows to run manual and scheduled batch processes and actions centrally across the entire network. Action1 is entirely SaaS, with online web-based interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality. Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds, allowing you to manage your entire network by running queries and executing actions in plain English.
Deploy software remotely from the Cloud
Control network using plain English from the Cloud. Such as type 'deploy MSI' or 'show installed software'.
Get results instantly from live systems and deploy software remotely.
Related Alerts and Reports:
Find more information on Uninstall Software Remotely at Microsoft TechNet.