Identify Missing Patches
Successful IT security management starts with identifying missing patches. Action1 RMM helps you build a reliable process that scans your entire fleet of endpoints, instantly locates pending updates, and thus reduces the time between their discovery and delivery. Depending on your workflow, you can identify and review patches for one server in a row or see pending updates with the list of outdated endpoints. Find missing patches faster and keep your infrastructure secure at all times.
Scan your endpoint for missing patches
The Managed Endpoints dashboard has much more to offer besides displaying the list of servers connected to the Action1 cloud. For each endpoint, a system administrator can see the number of missing critical updates. If there are none at the moment, don’t forget to expand the endpoint details. Action1 lists the overall number of missing patches. From there, proceed to the Missing Updates report that outlines all pending patches exclusively for this endpoint. This option is handy for IT administrators who prefer to have a patch overview for each endpoint individually and install updates one by one.
Identify missing patches in your network
Action1 constantly scans connected endpoints and verifies software against the latest version in the App Store. The Update Approval page keeps track of pending hotfixes and new versions of the apps installed in your network. For each entry, you’ll see:
- Name: the name of the app or its hotfix such as “Security intelligence update for Windows Defender”.
- Latest version: the most up-to-date version of the app.
- Release date: the date the update was released by its vendor.
- Vendor: the application manufacturer or developer.
- Status: the current review state of the update, e.g., Approved.
- Severity: the importance of the update––typically, critical updates contain security-related fixes and must be urgently installed in your system.
- Outdated: the number of endpoints running outdated software.
Try Action1 Free Patch Management Solution
Find missing windows updates, identify missing patches to strengthen data security and accelerate IT team productivity. Use our free cloud patch management software for 50 endpoints with no functionality limitations, expiration, or commitment.
Sign up to get started with no credit card or corporate details below.