Identify Missing Patches
Scan your endpoint for missing patches
Depending on your workflow, you can identify and review patches for one server in a row or see pending updates with the list of outdated endpoints. Find missing patches faster and keep your infrastructure secure at all times.
Identify missing patches in your network
Action1 constantly scans connected endpoints and verifies software against the latest version in the App Store. The Update Approval page keeps track of pending hotfixes and new versions of the apps installed in your network. For each entry, you’ll see:
- Name: the name of the app or its hotfix such as “Security intelligence update for Windows Defender”
- Latest version: the most up-to-date version of the app
- Release date: the date the update was released by its vendor
- Vendor: the application manufacturer or developer
- Status: the current review state of the update, e.g., Approved
- Severity: the importance of the update – typically, critical updates contain security-related fixes and must be urgently installed in your system
- Outdated: the number of endpoints running outdated software.
With Action1, we are able to support, manage and patch our endpoints no matter where we are, via any device that has a browser. It is a brilliant product that helps us achieve all we wanted in a very cost-effective way.
System Administrator at Tamborine Mountain College
Risk-based Patch Management
to prevent security breaches and ransomware attacks.