Routes are network settings that are used by the operating system for organizing
network traffic and accessing the local network and the Internet. With help of this page you will learn how to view, delete and add routes on a computer running Windows from XP to 10.
1. View routes:- In the command line type this command:
2. Remove all static routes:- To remove all static routes use this command:
3. Add static route:- To add static route type following command:
4. Remove static route:- To remove static route type this command:
Also consider using Action1 to join domain remotely if:
- You need to perform this action on multiple (hundreds or even thousands) computers simultaneously.
- Some of your endpoints are laptops not connected to corporate network at all times.