- Automation and Cost Savings. Enterprises can reduce the time required for solution adoption by instantly mapping automated vulnerability remediation workflows to their existing IT infrastructure organization-wide in a few minutes.
- Single Sign-On (SSO). Customers can implement more secure and simplified access management for their Action1 organization without additional charges.
- Unified Vulnerability Discovery. Action1’s expanded coverage for vulnerability detection now includes both third-party and OS CVEs in one single view, eliminating siloes and gaps in remediation workflows.
- Complete Third-Party Vulnerability Remediation. Action1’s secure and reliable software repository now contains hundreds of applications and patches for automated third-party application patching.
- Compliance with Data Privacy Laws. In pursuit of helping customers maintain data privacy worldwide, Action1 has expanded by adding a data center in Europe, ensuring compliance with local laws like GDPR.
- Custom Branding. Replace the Action1 logo to align with the customer’s brand and tailor user prompts by region or business unit for local languages.
Enterprise IT teams often struggle with manually organizing their endpoints within their remediation solution, which can drag on for months, while leaving their organization exposed to risks arising from gaps in their remediation strategies. Action1’s latest features are designed to eliminate this tedious process, enabling enterprises to save costs and reduce security risks.
Mike Walters, President and co-founder of Action1.
As an enterprise with a complex environment consisting of multiple business units and locations, we greatly benefit from the new Action1 platform. With Action1 in place and their remediation workflows, we have seen almost immediate results in terms of addressing vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
Marc Weathers, CEO and founder of Red Rabbit Security.
The new Action1 platform is available at: www.action1.com.