Endpoint Management Solution
For Internal IT and MSPs
Restart Remote Computers
Easily command to reboot multiple endpoints remotely whenever installing updates or rolling out new group policies with the Action1 endpoint restart tool. Force reboot immediately or define a maintenance schedule that will accommodate both the IT administrator and the end-user to minimize downtime.
Run PowerShell Scripts
Run PowerShell script on remote computers without connecting to them or enabling remote PowerShell in three effortless steps:
- Enter the command you wish to run
- Select endpoints by picking them individually or according to defined criteria
Define the schedule for the task execution or force it immediately.
Run Remote Command Line
Save valuable time by automating your administration routines with the built-in command prompt tool. Remotely execute commands, programs, or scripts to perform maintenance actions on multiple endpoints. Create a centralized library of pre-approved remote commands and delegate tasks to your team or help desk personnel.
Remote Task Manager
See the action history and task execution statuses. Investigate suspicious processes, CPU/memory utilization, and other runtime information:
- List running processes on multiple remote computers
- List Windows startup programs
- List Windows services
- View computers with a number of processes.
Remote Uninstall of Software
Security Configuration Management
Remotely manage endpoint security configuration settings, policies, and updates:
- Manage user rights, local users and groups, logon settings, and more
- Enforce security controls on all managed endpoints at once and stay compliant with industry standards such as PCI DSS, GDPR, and others
- Push security updates, block USB devices or certain TCP ports, restrict access to business-critical servers or databases, etc.
Try Action1 Endpoint Management Tools
Get started with Action1 endpoint and systems management tools for free with zero commitment.
Sign up to Action1 to free use RMM tools on up to 100 endpoints. Why Free?
Unlike many “free” products, Action1 is NOT a disguised free trial bait, and your data is never sold for ads. Every organization – small, large, MSP – gets 100 endpoints free, forever. Subscribe any time to cover beyond 100.
Who benefits and why?
- Small: Grow big first. We’ll reap the growth benefits together later.
- Large/MSP: Start small. Subscribe company-wide when needed.
- Action1: Word-of-mouth displaces old RMMs and propels Action1 to the top.
- Everyone: Feedback from free users builds the best RMM in the world.
What Our Customers Say
Thanks to Action1 RMM, we save two work weeks per year at a minimum, and we are probably underestimating the time savings. In addition, we avoid the expense of having to replace machines because now we can keep careful track of all our IT assets.
Action1 RMM empowers us to increase operational efficiency dramatically by streamlining our remote IT management. We were able to fully automate our workstation build process — making it 9 times faster whilst increasing quality.